Sunday, June 14, 2009

reward.

i had a strange day...

walking back from brunch i witnessed a serious hit and run. the "hitter" purposefully crashed her car into a minivan because she thought they "stole" her parking spot.

the poor couple who were hit had 2 little ones and a baby in the car. eek. i stayed with them and gave the police my info as a witness and all that. it was pretty scary, and so weird.

to make myself happier after this crazy, deranged road-rager ruined the day, i picked up a kara's cupcake {the BEST in the city}...vanilla coconut. yum.


i still don't understand why people are so psycho though.  let's all play nice, okay sf?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh - that is so crazy! I hope everyone was okay. I would be SO upset if that happened to us while Lily was in the car. Yikes!

That cupcake looks so yummy! I think we need to get one of those when I'm back in town in July... :)