Monday, September 28, 2009

results part two.

for the second half of the self-portrait assignment {a series of objects representing you}, i set up a little still life. but, i couldn't decide if it was too busy with the way i initially envisioned, so i did a simpler style too.

which do you like better?


{and, my list of objects: vintage book, my fave coffee cup, purple flowers {fave color}, my favorite necklace, british coins from when i lived in london, and a beyonce ticket from vancouver...just cause it's the only one i could find. hah.}

3 comments:

Greg and Vanessa said...

i lOVE the second one! the background color is perfect.

these items remind me of my best friend... i imagine that those who know you personally can tell that these things are "you."

in my humble opinion, good job! :)

-vanessa-

Jacqueline said...

I like the first one. I think for you, the second one is not as dramatic and colorful and that is what I like about you. Second definetely!

nicole hill gerulat said...

FIRST ONE!!!!! Love love love.. nice styling.