Thursday, October 22, 2009

in a nutshell.

there was some good in my day {forgot my car was in 2-hour parking but didn't get a ticket, even after 4 hours!}...

then some bad in my day {pulling away from that parking spot, feeling victorious, i apparently crept out too far at a stop sign and got pulled over AND ticketed...REALLY}...

and then some great in my day : i got a promotion! woo. this was a welcome surprise, especially with my insane tour schedule right now. usually things slow down in fall, but with the addition of my newest tour {one word: GAGA}, i will be going like crazy for awhile. my current roster:



{lady gaga, beyonce, dane cook, celtic thunder, bob dylan, john legend}

1 comment:

Julie C. said...

CONGRATS LOVE!!! If ANYONE deserves a promotion it is YOU!!! Let's chat soon! loveeee you! (is this too much for the blog world...?)