Monday, November 30, 2009

oh christmas tree.

we looooove the holiday season!
as soon as i was back in san francisco,
my roommate and i went to pick out our tree.
do not be fooled by these 12-footers; we had to carry out lil guy back to the apt and up 4 flights, so we stuck to a baby.

isn't it lovely? perfect spot by our bay windows.
{ignore the temporary tree skirt please.}

we did all blue/white/silver this year. pretty cute.


the night was complete with egg nog and an itunes full of christmas carols. joy!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Christmas is my fav. too! We were also out of town for Thanksgiving so I put up my tree before we left. Your tree looks great! My blog is private now so if you want to look you need to e-mail me with your address so you can check it out: tiffanimorgan@gmail.com

the southern hostess said...

Gorgeous tree! Love the color choices.