Tuesday, August 10, 2010

craft night

last night i went to craft night, hosted by jordan of oh happy day {whose blog i'm sure you read, and if not, get on it!}.

it was really inspiring to hang out with so many talented women, and interesting that everyone was working on different things - knitting, embroidery, decoupage, jewelry making, quilting, stamp-making...the list goes on. paired with some amazing food and good conversation, it was so much fun.

i'll share my finish projects later this week...i was pretty pleased!

1 comment:

k1ate said...

Oh, I didn't realize this was your blog-- which I really enjoy-- when I was sitting next to you last night!

Too funny.

I LOVE your photos, and your san francisco-ness-- whenever I read your blog I feel like I am in a little tiny real life slice of Tales of the City (the first book, before he got too crazy).