Thursday, November 11, 2010

my holiday wish list!

i looove making wishlists {almost as much as i love reality tv posts}. here are some of the items on mine this christmas, which i also happen to think are GREAT gifts for all lovely ladies!

{photojojo magnetic polaroid frames. too cute for the cubicle! 6 for $15}

{urban outfitters leather wrap bracelet. technically in their men's section, but i like it. lots of cute colors, too. $14}

{urban outfitters earrings. they remind me of something my grandma would have worn, and i love that! $16}

{old navy mukluk slippers. pretty sure i want these every year. cheap & cozy! $17.50, plus old navy has 30% off going right now for their give & get program!}

{west elm striped sheet set. you know you're getting old when you ask for bed linens. queen size $99}


{photojojo tokyo dreamer camera strap in sky blue. SO much cuter than my canon strap! $20}

{modcloth birdcage laptop bag. i just adore this. i might even get excited about bringing my laptop home to work after hours. $54.99}


{target clear bubble umbrella. i like something that shields my hair from every angle. $16.99}


{canon powershot digital camera. i am photographer, yet my point-and-shoot camera is absolutely beat up and embarrassing. time for an upgrade. on sale on amazon for $149}

{giants world series champions ornament. literally must have this. $7.95 - yet priceless.}

{world series box set. yes, i would watch every game over and over again. kind of pricey, but worth it in my heart. $64.99}


1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE your wish list!