Sunday, December 5, 2010

my tv debut.

prior to all of this jaw craziness i went to la for a few days for work meetings. we managed to squeeze in a disneyland trip {it's the best at christmas!} and even got to go to the dancing with the stars finale, courtesy of some of my lovely clients.

highlight 1: jamie lee curtis and i were twins in our blue cocktail dresses, so she approached us pre-show to discuss our great taste. we love her! new fan club president right here.

highlight 2: we were in the 3rd row, and the people in front of us were seat fillers for the stars, who would occasionally come sit down. those dancer men are teensy!

highlight 3: when i watched it back on hulu, excited to find myself grinning and clapping on tv, i cracked up to find that my moments of fame are me looking the complete opposite direction of everyone else in the audience, whispering snide comments to julie about florence henderson's outfit. oh well.

No comments: