Thursday, August 18, 2011

beauty products : 1


i've been wanting to start a series of my favorite beauty products, especially so I can hear you chime in about YOUR favorites! for this first series i focused on drugstore products under $10 that i use all the time, and absolutely love.

1. revlon just bitten lipstain in flame - $7.99. you can eat, drink, kiss, even SLEEP in this, and it looks the exact same as when you applied it. it's kind of crazy!

2. sally hansen insta-dri - $4.54. i have taken to giving myself lunchtime manicures in the car, because this stuff is completely dry and looks amazing after one coat & 60 seconds. great color selection too!

3. john frieda sheer blonde 'go blonder' - $5.49 each. i use this 3x a week {moisturizing shampoo/conditioner the other days} and find it keeps my highlights from getting brassy. it's similar to a clarifying system, but cheap!

what are your go-to cheap beauty supplies? i want to know!

4 comments:

katie said...

vaseline! can be lip balm, eye cream, elbow & hand moisturizer, foot balm...it's a miracle.

the southern hostess said...

I'm so out of the loop. Can I just say how cute your blog looks!? Loving it.

Chelsea said...

Um, you are adorable first of all. Second of all, for cheap mascara I am all about the Maybelline Falsies mascara, when I need a waterproof formula. It's excellent. Second would be Neutrogena sunscreen- I have done the research- it is one of the best!! Can't wait to hear the rest of your good finds. xoxo

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

ooh i need to try maybelline falsies! i always use great lash but this could be the next level - haha!