Monday, September 12, 2011

fish.


this weekend the girls and i put the top down on the mini and cruised over the golden gate bridge to sausalito. our destination was fish, a super fun restaurant in the harbor that serves fresh, organic seafood. we gorged ourselves on ceviche, chowder, fish tacos, and tuna melts {mmm} and drank some fun lemon-lime soda and iced tea. there was some pretty crazy wind situations going on, so steph and i had about 6 marilyn monroe moments each in our fun dresses. ;)

on the way back the fog over the city lifted a little bit, and i could see back towards my apartment! what a great view.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

How adorable are you!? I keep posting all your fun San Fran activities to my friend who just moved there. She is getting a little guide. xoxo

Steph said...

Such a fun little trip! Next time, I'll wear pants!

Savvy in San Francisco said...

I love Fish! Their crab roll is my absolute favorite crab roll anywhere!

Katie.Daily said...

Awesome pics! What kind of camera do you use? I wish i could get mine to look half as good!

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

you take awesome photos! i use either a canon 60d or rebel xti, and a few different lenses. this day i had the rebel and my 24 - 105mm lens (my fave!)