Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mindy Kaling, Hunger Games, Sock Buns, & Zumba.


is that title exciting? haha! last night i made a video of my five faves of the week, in the style of the wonderful molls from hellogiggles. here are the links i discuss!


i forgot to include my 6th fave, which was definitely the 4 hours of kardashian/humphries wedding specials, particularly when kris jenner tells kim that if she changes her name, her perfume will have to be called HUMP.

on that note...have a very happy hump day. :)

2 comments:

christine said...

the lactation room is legitimately hilarious.

Alana said...

OMG - You are too cute! I have quite a few comments on this one!

I love that you use the lactation room to read the Hunger Games - is that why you were "busy" last Wednesday :)

I think your feedback is great on the "no heat curls," but it doesn't works with wavy/frizzy hair. We need the heat on our hair to make it smooth!

I love the sock bun and will give it a try!