Friday, October 21, 2011

so ready for the weekend!

i have my high school reunion tomorrow. just typing that gives me mild anxiety. ;) luckily, i still have a great group of friends from high school, so it's definitely a fun prospect to relive some of our antics and catch up on life. i {naturally} arranged a hair appointment for immediately prior to the event so my darling brett can work his magic and make me uber blonde. i've been pinning amazing blonde hairstyles for a few months, and those 4 are my favorites. i don't think i can ever emphasize enough "let's go REALLY blonde and also, let's never cut it again." what can i say, i love loooong and blonde.

have a fantastic weekend, everyone, and you bay area friends, watch out for those earthquakes! we had two yesterday and the evening one felt big enough to be scary. well, enough for my friend kelly and i to freak out and blow out the candles we had lit for our lady-date of dinner, hot apple cider, and a screening of the film classic center stage. earthquakes freak me out!

...ok, end rambling. xo

{images clockwise from left: one, two, three, four}

1 comment:

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola said...

Ahh hope your high school reunion went well! I'm sure your hair looked gorgeous!

Those Earthquakes were scary! Love that you and your friend were watching Center Stage- I think I've seen that movie at least 20 times... but kind of want to watch it again :)