Thursday, November 10, 2011


my newest use for the amazing pinterest is making a holiday wish list board. it's genius because you can pin all the product images and price banners, and then they link back to the place where they can be purchased.

i noticed that a lot of my board is involving bling...guess the sparkle is where my heart is this year! :)

1. deux lux sequined weekender bag - $137 but save 20% with code 'oprah' {guess O loves a cute bag!}
2. 100 years of fashion illustration - $26
3. cheers notecards - $14 {as seen on a cup of jo!}
4. anthropologie rococo goblet candle - $20
5. kate spade le pavillion iphone case - $40
6. nine west sequin laptop case - on sale for $18

5 comments:

soanthro said...

Ah everything here is so cute, I totally want to put that bag on my Christmas list now!

Cait Emma said...

ohh i love this list! so many good things in here...

-C

{www.cait-flightlessbird.blogspot.com}

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola said...

Oh my gosh- we totally have the same taste! I am in LOVE with that weekender bag and am def putting it on my Christmas list- it's so so cute! And I just bought that iphone cover last weekend!! :)

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

That's so funny Emily!! :)

the southern hostess said...

That bag is gorgeous! Love your sparkly finds!