Tuesday, December 20, 2011

craft brunch!


my darling friend jen came for a san francisco visit a couple weekends ago and she brought me to the absolutely joy known as craft brunch. instead of JUST mimosas and delicious breakfast treats, you add some incredibly talented ladies and a variety of crafts - genius right? above you can see a few of the projects these amazing crafters made...honestly, mine was a little completely elementary compared to what was happening there.

to make my jolly ornament wreath, you need:
- a wire hanger, unraveled
- a whole bunch of cheapo ornaments/jingle bells {mine are from walgreens & michaels - i spent $12 total}
- ribbon to finish it off/hang it

and all you do is...slide the ornaments on the hanger. and then make it into a circle. yup. your 3-year-old could do it. :)

p.s. j - i'd post our cute picture but it went down in the toilet with my iphone. wah wah!

3 comments:

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola said...

Oh my gosh- this looks like such a fun idea!! I'm not very crafty but I love the idea of a craft brunch! Your wreath looks so fabulous too! I can't believe you made it and am totally impressed! It looks like something you'd see at an expensive store!

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

Emily you totally made my day - way to pump up my wreath! yay! haha :)

the audacious one said...

I see a craft brunch in our near future!