Monday, January 16, 2012

gold blooded.

sorry for my lack of posting - i've spent the past few days nervously anticipating {and subsequently FREAKING OUT about} this:

i just can't even tell you what it was like to lose our minds in a shoulder-to-shoulder sports bar on union street. as cody blasted his coors light into the air, it felt good. like, almost-2010-giants good. ;)

there's another cool version of THE CATCH III from the crowd {with the home team call} here. i loved that one so much.
for next week's NFC championship...we'll be in vegas. oh boy. i'm going to miss those sf crowds, but maybe i can find a little luck for our boys!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Great vids-I'd been saving the last drive on DVR but since it's here for posterity I can delete it.

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola said...

I'm not much of a sports fan but I like the idea of getting into a game at a sports bar with SF fans! Love your shirt! Too cute!

Chelsea said...

You are so cute!! I love the enthusiasm. xo

the lovebirds said...

You are simply adorable. cutest shirt out!