Friday, July 27, 2012

london 2012.

{vintage olympics prints from art.com: berlin, london, paris}

do you guys love the summer olympics as much as i do? in 2008 my poor roommate had to deal with me taking up all the space on our dvr with michael phelps races and nastia liukin beam performances. i'm thrilled to watch the opening ceremonies tonight, root for the dream team, and especially because it's in my favorite city! when i worked in london, i shared a building with the olympic committee, so the excitement has been building for years.

here are some fun links to get you in the spirit:

1 comment:

New Dress A Day said...

I love all your links. I was obsessed with that Simmons article and am equally obsessed with that Free People scarf. If I only got on making those Olympic necklaces earlier... I'll just prep before Russia in 2014 :) xx Marisa