Friday, December 14, 2012

12 days of blogging

on the first day of christmas, kelly gave to me...a blog that is not aban-doned!

whoopsie on this inadvertently long blog break! i have just been hoarding so many fun things this fall that i should really get back to sharing. i thought doing 12 days of christmas could be fun, {& motivating} leading up to the big day.

so on this day, your partridge in a pear tree, i just have to share the illustrations from my christmas cards:

artist james keniston sells his gorgeous illustrations of houses in san francisco, and this year did a special series for christmas. aren't they sweet? i love how unique these are, and it makes me smile to think of my friends across the country seeing my little sf christmas. check out his other work here.

No comments: