Wednesday, December 19, 2012

holiday linkfest


as i'm spending my days frantically trying to finish work by friday, i thought i'd share a few of my favorite holiday links:

1. do you use spotify? allow me to share my pop christmas mix. warning: lots of bieber.
2. i'm completely in LOVE with chelsea's holiday cards. so unique and fun.
3. i check all things lovely every day for her stunning holiday party/NYE outfit boards. i would wear every single one!
4. when i thought i couldn't love emily henderson any more, she did a navy/pink/metallic christmas theme in her house. it's gorgeous.
5. natalie struck a nostalgic cord in me when she posted this tutorial for making cinnamon ornaments. i so remember these from girl scouts.
6. i am strangely fascinated by this pioneer woman recipe. do i have 3 hours to devote to jello-making? probs not, but i liked reading about it.

{image from cupcakes & cashmere}

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I was just coming over to check out today's post and I saw the link! Thanks for the love, girlie. Good luck getting everything done. xo